Seiten

Montag, 9. Februar 2015

DIY | Valentines Day Gift Idea

Since I was a little girl I wanted to get flowers for Valentines Day. Since I never had a boyfriend on feb 14th that didn't happen. I wanted someone to tell me he loved me. Someone I could give something back. Someone I would sit down for, make up my mind and get creative. Well this year I finally have my chance so I wanted to do a little something for the guy I love.
I feel like Valentine's Day should be a special day to remind you of how special that person is to you, how much you love him and how important your relationship is. It is not about buying expensive jewelry or presents. It's about love. Not comsumption.
So I made a little card for my boyfriend and filmed the progress in case someones interested in the idea. Unfortunately the video is in German, but you should be able to understand it from the pictures.



So have fun being creative and get your DIY mode on!
Lots of love and an amazing Valentines Day in advance!
Jessi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen